Photos can tell and share many stories, but Panoramic photos are a whole different story. Here are a few panoramas featuring popular attractions within Washington D.C. that the J&C students visited.
1. J&C students visit the Arlington Cemetery seeing the Lincoln Memorial off in the distance.
2. As the sun rises, J&C students cross the Arlington Memorial Bridge.
3. J&C students prepare in the Hampton for their upcoming fourth day in Washington D.C.
4. Thousands arrive on the National Mall to see Obama inducted into his second term.
5. After visiting the Newseum, J&C students gaze across the Washington D.C. skyline.
6. J&C students walk along the National Mall and see the Washington Monument off in the distance.