Enrichments: Episode 2

Enrichments: Episode 2

Fellowship of Christian Athletes

FCA club

The Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) meets every Tuesday to read a bible passage, discuss the student’s feelings towards what the bible says and how it relates to their lives, and to enjoy the company of their fellow athletes. It may start earlier than most clubs, at 7:00 am, but the grogginess is made up by a wholesome discussion and food for the group.

Science Olympiad

Science Olympiad

Mr. Zwanzig and his club officers meet every day to discuss, study, and prepare for their competitions in mathematical, scientific, and technological obstacles. If you are interested in testing your brainpower with intellectual challenges, meet with the Science Olympiad team any day of the week. You can contact Science Olympiad at [email protected].

Minecraft Club

Minecraft Club

In Room 331 every Friday, the successful pixelated indie game is the main topic of discussion. Although there is no actual playing of the game in the club, fanatics of the renown game meet to discuss methods of building their year-long project, construction of a scalar model of the duPont Manual High School. Minecraft Club is a perfect example of the extreme diversity of clubs and interests in our school.