Senior Prom 2013

Here is everything you need to know about Senior Prom Night 2013, as provided by Senior class sponsor Mrs. Cooper.

Tickets will be sold by the senior café on White Day lunches on the following dates: April 9 th, 11th, 15th, 17th, and 19th.

When: May 11th, 2013,    8p.m.-12a.m.

Where: Olmstead 3701 Frankfort Ave. Louisville, KY 40206

Ticket Sales Information: Tickets will be sold by the senior café on White Day lunches on the following dates: April 9 th, 11th, 15th, 17th, and 19th.

Tickets will be sold for $50 each.

Ticket price includes:

• DJ Camouflage
  • Masterson’s catering of Gourmet
  • Appetizers and Desserts (free)
  • Sodas and Water (free)
  • Oversized Photo Booth with props and free pictures
  • Olmstead rental, decorations, and clean-up
  • Free coat check
  • Ice Sculpture with photo opportunities

Things to Remember:

ALL OBLIGATIONS must be paid before you may purchase a ticket (i.e., library dues, English novel returns, class assessments, etc.).

ID must be present for each Manual guest at the time of purchase. Guest forms must be present at the time of purchase if your guest does not attend Manual HS; guest forms are outside of Room 232.

All students must bring a picture ID in order to enter the dance.

IF you will be bringing a guest who does NOT attend Manual, you must have turned in a completed guest pass form BEFORE you purchase their ticket.

You may pick up a guest pass/form outside of Room 232

If you plan to bring a guest who is older than 20, you must contact Mr. Wooldridge to get approval BEFORE you purchase your tickets. This is in addition to the guest pass form.

You are not allowed to leave the dance and return. If you need to go to your car, you must be accompanied by an administrator or police officer.

If your date attends Manual, and you plan to buy their ticket along with yours, you must have both ID’s present at the time of your ticket purchase.

Cash or Check is acceptable; however, if you pay with a check, please place your full name in the bottom left hand corner.

Make checks out to duPont Manual HS Class of 2013; keep track of your check number.

Information about picture packages will be available during ticket sales. CS Photography also has a YouTube Presentation- KeyWord Search: CS Photography Prom Season! Check it out…