We tell stories that matter.

Manual RedEye

We tell stories that matter.

Manual RedEye

We tell stories that matter.

Manual RedEye

Support Us
$1005
$2500

Your donation will support the student journalists of duPont Manual High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.

“A Chorus Line” will show for one night only on March 31

The YPAS Musical Theatre seniors will be performing their senior workshop “A Chorus Line” on March 31 at 9:30 a.m. and 7:30 p.m. in the Mainstage Theater. It is free to attend.

Ms. Gail Benedict (Musical Theatre) was in the performance on a national tour and on Broadway for three years.

“It’s a very difficult piece. It’s deceptively simple on the surface, but this is a gifted group who can handle it,” Ms. Benedict said. “It’s kind of neat that they can do this together. They all complement each other so well and support each other.”

“It was an honor to have [Ms. Benedict] trust us with a project that is so dear to her heart,” Kennedy Metcalf (12, YPAS) said. “We’ve worked very hard on this project and hope to have a great turnout Tuesday night.”

Sarah Kowalski (12, YPAS) hands her headshot to Adam Herp (12, YPAS). In the play, the performers are auditioning for a part in a chorus line. Photo by Sarah Anderson.
    (From left to right) Aaron Roitman (12, YPAS), Jordan Lee (12, YPAS), and Sara Cox (12, YPAS) during “A Chorus Line” dress rehearsal. Photo by Sarah Anderson.