This Week in Manual Academics: Jan. 22-27

Percussion Concert

YPAS will host their annual all-county percussion concert on Tuesday, Jan. 23 at 7 p.m. on the YPAS Mainstage.

The Crimson Sound’s percussion session plays. Photo by Kyla Drozt.

Theatre Workshop Performance

The YPAS Theatre 2 class will have a performance on Thursday, Jan. 25 at 7 p.m. on the YPAS Mainstage.

Trivia Night

The girls’ lacrosse team will host Trivia Night on Friday, Jan. 26 at 7 p.m. The first prize is $200, and tickets are $120 per team for up to eight players. You can find out more information here.

VA Senior Show

Recently, several VA seniors opened the third Visual Arts Senior Show of the year, Ethereal. The show will run until Jan. 26.

The third senior art showcase of the year, “Ethereal,” is open. Photo by Grace Bradley.

Reece Gunther, Editor-in-Chief
Reece Gunther was a co-Editor-in-Chief of Manual RedEye for the 2019-20 staff. He enjoys spreading kindness, helping the less fortunate and promoting laughter. You can often find him listening to podcasts or exploring the world around him, from parks to volunteer opportunities. You can contact him at [email protected]