The Speed Art Museum located on 2050 S. Third St. (Cicada Hoyt)

Things To Do: Spring Break in Louisville

Next week schools in Louisville will be on spring break and many students will stay in town. RedEye has compiled a list of activities for those who are looking for things to do in Louisville during spring break.

Bernheim Spring Break Adventure Week

Bernheim will offer a week of daily drop-in activities and guided programs to celebrate the wonders of nature, one being a nature hike available April 2nd through the 6th from 2-3 p.m. They will also offer self-guided activities for exploring the forest.

You can view the full calendar for April here.

Speed Art Museum

Speed Cinema will be showing Psycho from 8:15-10 p.m. on Wednesday, April 4. Tickets cost $7 for members and $9 for non-members. You can purchase tickets here.

They will also host the Youth Side-by-Side Workshop: Pastel Impressions on Thursday, April 5. Children ages 5-12 will explore the Women Artists in the Age of Impressionism and create a pastel self portrait. Tickets are $5 for members and $8 for non-members; you can register here.

Speed Cinema will have a showing of The Young Karl Marx(Le Jeune Karl Marx) from 7-9 p.m. on Friday, April 6. Tickets are $7 for members and $9 non-members. You can purchase tickets here.

NoBaked Cookie Dough

NoBaked Cookie Dough opened its newest franchise in Louisville on March 10. Located at 805 Blankenbaker Parkway, the restaurant is open Sunday-Thursday from noon to 10 p.m., and noon to 11 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays.

21c Museum Hotel

21c is a museum and hotel “dedicated solely to collecting and exhibiting art of the 21st century.” Earlier this month they launched Dress Up, Speak Up: Costume and Confrontation. The exhibit will be displayed until March 2019. 21c is open 24/7 and free of charge.