R/W Week 2018: Rams jam at Ramstock

Back to Article
Back to Article

R/W Week 2018: Rams jam at Ramstock

Students at Ramstock wave their arms in sync to the Motley Workout Warriors. Photo by Piper Hansen.

Piper Hansen

Today, after school, students fleeted to the courtyard to attend Ramstock: a short music festival featuring Manual bands. While at the festival, students voted for their favorite band. The winner will play at the big pep rally tomorrow.

The three bands featured included the informally named “Brooklyn’s Band,” Motley’s Workout Warriors and The Happy Yew.

• Jack Foldyna (11, YPAS) plays his electric guitar with the Happy Yew. Photo by Piper Hansen.

• Students at Ramstock wave their arms in sync to the Motley Workout Warriors. Photo by Piper Hansen.

• Bryce Grant (12, J&C) steps up to the mic to sing his solo. Photo by Piper Hansen.

• The first performing act's lead singer smiles at the crowd's applause. Photo by Piper Hansen.

• Marcos Gomez (12, HSU) wears his costume from Dooms Day as he performed in front of the Crimsons. Photo by Piper Hansen.

• Holding a microphone with no stand, E. Streeter (12, J&C) belts out their original lyrics. Photo by Piper Hansen.

• Bryce Grant (12, J&C) plays the saxophone solo on a cover of "Careless Whisper." Photo by Piper Hansen.

• After sound check, a guitarist looks to her friends to get over pre-performance jitters. Photo by Piper Hansen.

• Mr. Tyler Morris (Math) shakes his head at the elongated performances. Photo by Piper Hansen.

• Bryce Grant (12, J&C) and Marcos Gomez (12, HSU) bump heads as they go in for the microphone. Photo by Piper Hansen.

Motley’s Workout Warriors from duPont Manual on Vimeo.

The Happy Yew from duPont Manual on Vimeo.