This week in Manual athletics : Sep 19-24

Morgan Schmidt

Junior Tori Drepaul recieves a pass from one of her team-mates at a varsity field hockey game

Weston Corak, Staffer

Monday: The freshman and sophomore football teams will play at Ballard. The game will start at 5:30 pm. The boys’ varsity golf team will play Regional at Nevel Meade. The time is to be determined. The girls’ JV and varsity soccer teams will play Sacred Heart at Manual stadium. JV will start at 5:30 pm and varsity at 7 pm.

Tuesday: The girls’ varsity golf team will play in the girls’ Regional tournament at Wessinger Hills starting at 8 am. The boys’ JV and varsity soccer teams will play Moore at Manual Stadium. JV will start at 5:30 pm and varsity at 7 pm. The volleyball teams will play today at Dunbar. The freshmen will start at 5:30 pm. JV will follow and start at 6:30 pm and varsity at 7:30 pm.

Wednesday: The JV cross-country team will compete in the JCPS Master 4K Meet #2 at Champions Park. The time is to be determined. The field hockey teams will play Sacred Heart at home. Freshman will start at 4:30 pm. Following them will be JV at 5:45 pm and varsity at 7 pm. The volleyball teams will play as well. They will play at Oldham County. Freshman will start at 5:30 pm. JV will then play at 6:30 pm and varsity at 7:30 pm.

Thursday: The Freshman and JV field hockey teams will play at Assumption. The times are to be determined. Varsity field hockey will play as well. They will face off against Holy Cross at home. The times are to be determined. The boys’ JV and varsity soccer teams will play at Jeffersonville. JV will start at 6 pm and varsity at 7:30 pm. The volleyball teams will play as well today. They will play at North Oldham. Freshman will start at  5:30 pm. Following them will be JV at 6:30 pm and varsity at 7:30 pm.

Friday: The varsity football team will play Ballard at 7:30 pm. This game will be held at Manual Stadium.

Saturday: The JV and Varsity boys soccer team will play at Oldham County. JV will start at 10:30 AM and Varsity at 12:00 PM.