This week in Manual athletics: Mar. 20-25

Ava Blair

Two cheerleaders represent the team at the homecoming pep rally. Photo by Ava Blair

Weston Corak

Monday: The varsity baseball team will play at St. Xavier at 5 pm. The boys’ JV golf team will compete against North Oldham starting at 4:15 pm. The girls’ varsity golf team will play Presentation at Central Park at 4 pm.

Tuesday: The boys’ varsity lacrosse team will play a doubleheader at Manual Stadium today. The first game will be against Collegiate at 6 pm and the second game will be against Atherton at 7:30 pm. The JV and varsity softball teams will play at Floyd Central today. JV will play first at 5 pm followed by varsity at 6:30 pm. The girls’ JV tennis team will play at Bullitt East starting at 3:30 pm. The JV track and field team will compete in the St. X JV Meet. The time is to be determined.

Wednesday: The JV and varsity baseball teams will play at DeSales today. Varsity will play first at 5:30 pm followed by JV at 7:30 pm. The JV and varsity softball teams will play at North Oldham. Varsity will play first at 6 pm and JV at 7:30 pm. The boys’ and girls’ varsity tennis teams will play today too. The boys will play St. Xavier at Tom Sawer at 4 pm and the girls will play Assumption at 4 pm. The location is to be determined. 

Thursday: The JV and freshman-sophomore baseball teams will play today at PRP. JV will play first starting at 5 pm and the freshman-sophomore team at 7 pm. The JV and varsity softball teams will play at North Bullitt today. Varsity will play at 5:30 pm and JV at 7 pm. The boys’ JV tennis team will play Collegiate at Seneca Park starting at 4 pm. 

Friday: The varsity baseball team will play at Fairdale at 5 pm. The boys’ varsity lacrosse team will play Sayre at Manual Stadium starting at 6 pm. The boys’ and girls’ varsity tennis teams will compete in the Greenwood Tournament. The times are to be determined. The varsity track and field team will compete in the RunTown Distance Festival at Bethlehem Athletic Complex. The time is to be announced.

Saturday: The JV and varsity baseball teams will play Paul Lawrence Dunbar at Darby City Field. JV will play first starting at 1 pm followed by varsity at 3:30 pm. The boys’ and girls’ varsity tennis teams will continue in the Greenwood Tournament. The times are to be determined. The track and field team will compete against Lenny Lyles in the Run Town Distance Festival. These times are to be announced.