We tell stories that matter.

Manual RedEye

We tell stories that matter.

Manual RedEye

We tell stories that matter.

Manual RedEye

Support Us
$1005
$2500

Your donation will support the student journalists of duPont Manual High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.

Manual hosts pep rally for football homecoming

Ava Blair
Cameron Breier (12, J&C) and Spencer Hague (12, HSU) high fiving after being announced for homecoming court.

On Friday afternoon, Manual hosted a pep rally for the football homecoming game.

The pep rally began with Genesis Hatchet (12, YPAS) singing the national anthem. The cheer team performed after. 

There was then a competition between the grade levels to keep a beach ball in the air and pass it across the entire student section, which the juniors won. 

After the game, the homecoming court was announced and then the Dazzlers dance team performed. 

When the Dazzlers were finished, there was another game between grade levels. This game required seven people from each grade and they tried to table surf while rolling on each other. 

Finally, the grades competed for the spirit stick, and the freshman won.

The homecoming game starts at 7:30 tonight and is at Manual Stadium.

About the Contributor
Ava Blair
Ava Blair, Sports Editor
Ava Blair is the sports editor for Manual RedEye this year. She enjoys sports photography, watching NFL football, listening to Taylor Swift and playing lacrosse. You can contact her at [email protected].