This week in Manual athletics: Sep 12-17

Ava Blair

Manual’s student section was all decked out in their Western outfits to cheer on the Rams at the homecoming game against Valley

Weston Corak

Monday: The boys’ varsity golf team will play Bullitt East at Heritage. This will start at 3:30 pm. The girls’ varsity golf team will play in the JCPS Invitational. The site and date are to be determined. 

Tuesday: The field hockey teams will play Assumption at home. The freshmen will start at 4:30 pm. This will be followed by JV at 5:45 pm and varsity at 7 pm. The boys’ varsity golf team will play KCD at Long Run starting at 4 pm. The girls’ golf team will play Assumption at Hidden Creek. This will start at 4:15 pm. The boys’ JV and varsity soccer teams will play at Ballard. JV will start at 5:30 pm followed by varsity at 7 pm. The field hockey teams will play Male at home. Freshmen will start at 5 pm. Following them will be JV at 6 pm and varsity at 7 pm. 

Wednesday: The boys’ Varsity golf team will play Eastern at Oxmoor starting at 3:30 pm. The girls’ JV and varsity soccer teams will play Assumption at Manual Stadium. JV will start at 5:30 pm and varsity at 7 pm. The freshman and JV volleyball teams will play at Assumption. The times are to be determined. 

Thursday: The Freshman and varsity field hockey teams will play. Freshmen will play at KCD starting at 4:15 pm. Varsity will play PRP at home. The time is to be determined. The Freshman football team will play Central at home. This will start at 5:30 pm. The boys’ and girls’ varsity golf teams will play. The boys will play Male (TBD) at Quail Chase starting at 3:30 pm. The girls will play Ballard and Atherton at Cherokee starting at 3:30 pm. The boys’ JV and Varsity soccer teams will play at Fern Creek. JV will start at 6:30 pm following varsity at 5 pm. The volleyball teams will play Central at home. Freshmen will start at 5 pm. After them will be JV at 6 pm and varsity at 7 pm. 

Friday: The varsity football team will play La Salle at 7:30 pm. The girls’ JV and varsity soccer teams will play at North Hardin. JV will play first at 10 am followed by varsity at 11:30 am. 

Saturday: The varsity and JV soccer teams will play Trinity in the Valkarie Invitational at Tom Sawyer Park. The time is to be determined. The boys’ soccer teams will play North Oldham at Manual Stadium. Freshman will play first at 9 am. JV will then play at 10:30 am and varsity at 12 pm. The Freshman volleyball team will play Frosh LIVT at KIVA. The time is to be announced.