This week in Manual athletics: Jan. 23-28

Katie Dikes

The boys’ bowling team playing one of their last regular season matches against Central. Photo by Katie Dikes

Katie Dikes

Monday: The varsity girls’ basketball team will compete in the Girls’ Republic Bank Louisville Invitational Tournament at Valley High School. The time is to be determined.

Tuesday: The varsity girls’ basketball team will compete in the second day of the Girls’ Republic Bank Louisville Invitational Tournament at Valley High School. The time is to be announced. The boys’ freshman, JV and varsity basketball teams will play against Jeffersontown at home. The freshmen will play at 4:45 pm, followed by JV at 6 pm and varsity at 7:30 pm. Also, the wrestling team will compete against Trinity. The time is to be determined. 

Wednesday: The varsity girls’ basketball team will compete in the third day of the Girls’ Republic Bank Louisville Invitational Tournament at Valley High School. The time is to be announced. The boys’ freshmen and JV basketball teams will play against Male at home. The freshmen will play at 4:30 pm and JV will play at 5:45 pm. The swim and dive team will go up against Ballard and Male at Shawnee High School at 6:30 pm. 

Thursday: The varsity girls’ basketball team will compete in the fourth day of the Girls’ Republic Bank Louisville Invitational Tournament at Valley High School. The time is to be determined.

Friday: The varsity girls’ basketball team will compete in the fifth day of the Girls’ Republic Bank Louisville Invitational Tournament at Valley High School. The time is to be announced. The boys’ freshman, JV and varsity basketball teams will play against Southern, away. The time for all three games is to be determined.

Saturday: The varsity girls’ basketball team will compete in the sixth day of the Girls’ Republic Bank Louisville Invitational Tournament at Valley High School. The time is to be announced. The cheer team will compete in the Bluegrass Crown Classic at the Owensboro Convention Center. The time is to be determined. The Manual Dazzlers will be competing in the Mount Notre Dame Classic in Cincinnati. The time is to be announced.