This week in Manual athletics: Mar. 27- Apr. 1

Ava Blair

The cheerleaders perform a routine in front of the school during a pep rally. Photo by Ava Blair

Weston Corak

Monday: The varsity baseball team will play at Eastern starting at 5 pm. The girls’ JV and varsity softball teams will play at PRP. Varsity will start at 5:30 pm and JV at 7 pm. The boys’ JV tennis team will play St. X at Tom Sawyer starting at 4 pm. 

Tuesday: The baseball teams will play two games in Jeffersonville; the first will start at 5:30 pm and the second at 7:30 pm. They will also play Shawnee at Derby City Field at 5:30 pm. In order to accommodate these games, rosters will be divided into two teams. The girls’ freshman and varsity lacrosse teams will play at home. The freshmen will play in the Freshman League starting at 5:30 pm. Varsity will play Presentation starting at 7 pm. The JV and varsity softball teams will go up against CAL. Varsity will play first starting at 5 pm and JV will play after at 6:30 pm. The girls’ varsity tennis team will play at Oldham County starting at 4:30 pm. The JV Track and Field team will compete in the Fairdale All Comers at Fairdale. The time is to be announced. 

Wednesday: The boys’ varsity baseball team will play North Oldham at Derby City Field starting at 6 pm. The boys’ varsity lacrosse team will play at KCD starting at 6:30 pm. The girls’ freshman and JV lacrosse teams will play Central Hardin at Elizabethtown Sports Park. The freshman team will start at 5:30 pm and JV will play at 7 pm. The girls’ varsity softball team will Central at 5 pm. The boys’ and girls’ varsity tennis teams will play Central Hardin at Freeman Lake starting at 4 pm. 

Thursday: The FR-SO baseball team will play at Bullitt Central starting at 5 pm. The girls’ varsity tennis team will play Eastern at Douglass Hills starting at 3:30 pm.

Friday: The JV and varsity baseball teams will play Southern at Derby City Field. JV will play first, starting at 5:30 pm. Varsity will follow at 7:30 pm.

Thursday: The boys’ freshman lacrosse team will play at Bullitt Central starting at 4 pm.

Friday: The boys’ JV and varsity teams will play against Southern at Derby City Field. JV will play first starting at 5:30 pm followed by varsity 7:30 pm.

Saturday: There are no athletic events scheduled for today.