This week in Manual athletics: Oct. 3-8

Katie Dikes

The students run to the fence to congratulate the football team on their win against Ballard.

Weston Corak

Monday: The Freshman-Sophomore football team will play St. Xavier at Manual Stadium at 5:30 pm.

Tuesday: The volleyball teams will play at Seneca. The freshmen will start at 5 pm. JV will follow at 6 pm varsity at 7 pm.

Wednesday: The JV cross-country team will compete in the JCPS Master 5k Meet #3 at Champions Park. The time is to be determined. The freshman field hockey team will compete in the Freshman Stick Tournament at Ballard. The time for this is also to be determined. The volleyball teams will play at Ballard. Freshman will start at 5 pm. JV will follow at 6 pm and varsity at 7 pm.

Thursday: The freshman field hockey team will continue to compete in the Freshman Stick Tournamnent at Ballard. The time is to be determined. The JV and varsity field hockey teams will face off against KCD at home. JV will start at 5:30 pm and varsity at 7 pm. The volleyball teams will play Providence at home. Freshman will start at 5 pm. Following them will be JV at 6 pm and varsity at 7 pm.

Friday: The Freshman Stick Tournament at Ballard will continue for the freshman field hockey team. The time is to be determined. The varsity football team will play at St. Xavier starting at 7 pm.

Saturday: The varsity cheer team will compete in the Cal Invitational. The time and place are to be announced. The varsity cross-country team will compete in the Haunted Woods Classic at Oldham County. The time for this is also to be announced. The freshman field hockey team will compete in the Freshman Stick Tournament at Ballard. The time is to be determined.